"No one realizes how beautiful it is to travel until he comes home and rests his head on his old, familiar pillow." ~Lin Yutang

Thursday, February 23, 2012

37 weeks

How far along? 37 Weeks

Total weight gain: i LOST 4 pounds since the last appointment (LAST WEEK!).  so, part of it was my shoes... but the rest... yeah, i'm all skinny now.  ;) 
Maternity clothes? i guess i could start trying them on... 
Stretch marks? not any new ones that i've noticed.
Sleep:  it's on and off.  half the week i slept like an angel.  the other half of the week i didn't sleep.  i really need lots of pillows... that's the deciding factor.  if i loose my pillows during the night... my sleep is woken.
Best moment this week: well, weirdly enough... it was probably passing my kidney stone.

Miss Anything? hm.  what do i miss this week?  my sister.
Movement: oh yeah.  still LOTS of movement!    
Food cravingacts:  i would like a bowl of ice cream each night.  but i've been declining.  yogart is my replacement. 
Anything making you queasy or sick:  the pain of a kidney stone...
Gender: Girl

Labor Signs: not much.  i guess the "contractions" from last week, were kidney ouches.  
Symptoms: a little heartburn, a few small contractions every day, lots of pain from her movin' body, a little lower back and crotch and hips pain (mostly after sitting for a while.  or laying), a little swolen feet (barely)... but nothin' worth complaining about. 
Belly Button in or out? out
Wedding rings on or off? off

Happy or Moody most of the time: happy.
Looking forward to: each day.  
picture courtesy boo.  (i'm glad i reminded her to make sure my face was showing)
 
her heartrate was about 135-140 today.  she was totally snoozin'.  i was measuring right at 37 weeks.  1-1.5cm dialated. 
Try to remember, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

2 comments:

bonniebee said...

you could have another February baby! Or you could wait and have her in March. No biggie :) I'm glad, glad, glad that the kidney stone passed. I can only imagine that it was bad, but better after it was gone. I'll be praying that you never have those again!!

MamaT said...

it could be a march baby... or i couls wait and have her in april. no biggie! ;)