- joined a quadruple-million other women in a 5K race. and won.
- bought a really really REALLY nice new rig that fits our whole family.
- started a long search for a new home for us to buy.
- swam. lots. like, at least 3 days/week from june to august. binkins and jones are affluent in swimming and boo and starboy are very comfortable in water now (dunking themselves on purpose). trick for those who have little ones who are old enough but still "afraid" of getting their face wet: nose plugs. or goggles.
- went camping.
- taught jones to ride a 2-wheeler w/o training wheels.
- visited the aquarium.
- stuck a hole in our trampoline.
- went to the school's carnival and had the best time of a 6-y-o's life!
- boo and binkins rode a horse (all by their little lonesome!)
- looked for a new church home.
- settled back at an old one.
- seems like a whole lot more, but i sure can't think of any of them. no road trips. no more broken bones. ... lots and lots of swimming!!!
Sunday, September 23, 2012
Posted by MamaT at 9:54 AM