- mulligan stew = not new. it's a family recipe. we've had several soups and stews lately, but not this one and i miss it. i don't think i've posted the recipe and i know i haven't posted pictures, so perhaps i'll do that this time. WITH fresh baked bread spread with butter. mmmmmmmm-mmmm.
pineapple-bacon burgers (picture) with onion rings--THIS DID NOT TURN OUT QUITE LIKE THE PICTURE. WHENEVER WE MAKE OUR PATTIES FROM GROUND BEEF (BY HAND) THEY ALWAYS CRUMBLE UP ON THE GRILL. IT'S A GREAT IDEA AND WE ATE IT ALL TOGETHER (BURGER, PINEAPPLE, & BACON), BUT IT DIDN'T WORK LIKE IT SHOULD'VE! dj's outdoor pork loin with veggies= i'm not going to completely make these outdoors, because it's so frigid. i think i'm gonna combine it to a crockpot meal. we'll see if i can do such a thing... ---DELICIOUS!!! I LOVED IT. NEXT TIME I WILL DO MORE APPLES AND A BIGGER ROAST. THE VEGGIES WERE FINE, A LITTLE SPICY.
- 2 ideas for this meal: either one.) ham and pineapple kabobs (picture) OR two.) pineapple ham and rice (casserole).
- chicken paprikash = a hungarian grandma-type recipe i thought i'd brave because it sounded pretty hungarian-grandma-type yummy. (not that i have a yummy hungarian grandma... but i can imagine!)
makeover swiss chicken supreme= i have no idea what the first swiss chicken supreme dish was that needed madeover, but i'm willing to try it's successor! (look at the creativity of that picture... cute green plate and all!!!) --THIS WAS FINE. NOT VERY MOIST AND NOT WHAT I WAS EXPECTING. THE KIDS ALL ATE IT SLOWLY... WE DICED UP THE LEFTOVERS AND HAD THEM WITH SALAD AND THAT WAS WONDERFUL!
- chicken tarragon = i am not certain that i love tarragon, but i'll let you know if i (or any/all of my family members do) after this. :) also, it has fun veggies in it, like zucchini, carrots, and mushrooms... so if we don't like the tarragon... we'll still have nutrition!
- beef tips = served over noodles and probably with corn. also, just noticed this would be another easy crockpot meal if i need.
pumpkin joes= i'll just let you wonder away... we have lots of pureed pumpkin, so i'm broadening my horizons with pumpkin recipes! --SLOPPY JOES WITH PUMPKIN. THESE WERE ALRIGHT. I NEEDED TO USE UP SOME PUMPKIN, SO THIS WAS MY CLEVER IDEA. THE KIDS REALLY LOVED IT (ALL OF THEM HAD SECONDS OR THIRDS), BUT I'M NOT A HUGE PUMPKIN/SQUASH GAL, SO I WILL MARK IT "ALRIGHT". lasagna= finish the list off with another not-new recipe. in fact, it's so not new i buy it frozen. however, i will check the ingredients and make sure it is in fact healthy and not modified for the government's sake. --HAVIN' IT TONIGHT. IT SMELLS GOOD...
- we have a
birthday mealthis week, so i'll let that be a surprise and a post of her very own. 6 years old!!! --THIS WAS BAKED/FRIED CHICKEN WITH SALAD AND CORN AND MASHED POTATOES AND CHOCOLATE OR STRAWBERRY MILK. CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH PINK FROSTING AND STRAWBERRY ICE CREAM. IS SHE MY GIRL, OR WHAT?!!!
Try to remember, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." COMMENT! IT SHOWS ME THAT I'M BEING READ!!!