"No one realizes how beautiful it is to travel until he comes home and rests his head on his old, familiar pillow." ~Lin Yutang

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

ideas

i thought i could put some organization to my madness in this blogosphere.  here are some ideas.  sunday or monday i'll post my menu, because i just like to do that.  monday = meet the author.  i'll post something neat or fun or factual or all of the above about me.  tuesday = gratituesday.  wednesday = hair post.  i have tons of fun hair pictures i can post and share.  friday = food post.  i'll post a new recipe or something food related. 
those are my ideas.
they may go through and be wonderful or maybe they'll fizzle out.  ya never really know with me!  ;)

Try to remember, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." 

1 comment:

Nicnic said...

that sounds fun!