"No one realizes how beautiful it is to travel until he comes home and rests his head on his old, familiar pillow." ~Lin Yutang

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

we've got a 3-year-old


 boo with her buttpaste at about 12 mo.
 boo and her pops at about 24 mo.
 boo at about 1 or 2 mo.
 boo still inside.  3 years ago, today.
 bundled up, a few months old
 boo has her own look! 
 a little over 1 year.
 a little over 2 years.  this is her silly look.
 such a silly girl.  i think she must be about starboy's age in this one!
 she is such a flexible ballerina/princess...
this is my 3-year-old!

Try to remember, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." COMMENT! IT SHOWS ME THAT I'M BEING READ!!!

2 comments:

Liz said...

slacker! i've been waiting all day for you to post! ;) tell that cutie happy birthday from me!

Mandy Goldbach said...

Her hair is so long! Happy Birthday "boo"! what a cutey