"No one realizes how beautiful it is to travel until he comes home and rests his head on his old, familiar pillow." ~Lin Yutang

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

wednesday hair post 5

since my fire incident with my hair... i've been trying lately to find creative, but cute ways to cover up my little "burn aways".  they're a little less than an inch long and sticking straight up these days. 
i used to wear caps and do-rags fairly frequently.  i don't know if they're still in style... but those are the easiest solutions.  i got a few of those really cute little caps (they kinda look like the olden-day golfer hats) that everyone seems to be sporting these days.  i like them.  i like my black one better than the brown one.  and i gave my cream one to my biggest girl.  she looks cute in anything!  i've also wrapped some ribbon around too.  and headbands... right up in front.  i'm sure that looks real awesome... but no one has teased me yet!

what are some ideas you could give me about covering the very front hairline in a feminine way???


Try to remember, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." 

1 comment:

Nicnic said...

Other then cutting some bangs, I think you've about covered the possibilities.