"No one realizes how beautiful it is to travel until he comes home and rests his head on his old, familiar pillow." ~Lin Yutang

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

notice a difference?

i was talking with an old friend the other day and i gave her my blog address so that she could keep up with our life a little better.  she commented that she hoped i blog "real life" because when she reads a blog she wants to laugh a little. 
well, that got me to thinking.  i consider myself a real life person.  i try to be real in all i say and do.  it's 'cause i AM real... but then i started thinking about my blog.  so, i'm gonna try and post a little more... post some more funny life on here (because i have kids... my life is HILARIOUS!)... and the more i post the more of my real life you actually read.  i guess i've been a "real thought" blogger.  you guys get all my thoughts.  but we'll see if i can squeeze in more time for the little things too. 
reader beware:  they won't all be funny!

Try to remember, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." 

1 comment:

Liz said...

cool! this is like, what, the third post today? go, mamat, go! i really like it!