"No one realizes how beautiful it is to travel until he comes home and rests his head on his old, familiar pillow." ~Lin Yutang

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

do i HAVE a brain?!

today when i logged onto facebook it informed me that today is one of my best friend's birthday.  i'm pretty good with dates... or i used to.  i like to remember birthdays because it's important.  well, i recalled this persons birthday and thought to myself, "hmph, she must've entered in the wrong birthday on facebook because her birthday is in october." 
...
oh wait.  it is october!  it's october 18th! 
...
sometimes i wonder if the thing in my head is worth much.  especially lately!

Try to remember, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." 

1 comment:

Liz said...

hahahahaha!! you're funny! glad i could restart whatever you've got in that noggin'. :D