"No one realizes how beautiful it is to travel until he comes home and rests his head on his old, familiar pillow." ~Lin Yutang

Monday, September 26, 2011

monday menu -- leftovers all week long!

ok, so not really...  but kinda.  i'm not going grocery shopping and i don't have any roll-overs from last week.  i do have 2 things in the fridge that might last two meals, but we're gonna empty shelves (in the pantry AND the freezer) this week.  let's see what i can come up with.
well, how about I'LL see what i can come up with and YOU tell me what's on YOUR menu this week?!  that should be fun. 
who has a menu to share???  there's some great ideas over at my favorite meal-stealing-idea-site if you need help.  just share here too!  i'd like to freshen up with some new ideas in the upcoming weeks.

Try to remember, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." 

No comments: