"No one realizes how beautiful it is to travel until he comes home and rests his head on his old, familiar pillow." ~Lin Yutang

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

it's tuesday again

each week this happens.  and it happened again today.  it was tuesday...
yesterday i attended my monthly bible study.  we studied some more about intimacy in our marriages.  it was a great time with good fellowship.  my friend (the one i refer to as "tenille") came and picked me up and dropped me back home afterward.  we were able to chat for about an hour sitting outside my house, after the study, talking and catching up.  i didn't get to bed until midnight, but it was all well worth it.  it was such a nice evening.  nice, but not perfect.  i got pretty red when i SPILLED my cup FULL of ice water and then TRIPPED on my way out of the isle to go get something to clean it up... it wasn't like we were in the front row or anything... we sat all the way in the second row instead.  yeah, i was truly embarrassed!  really really red! 
today aleemay got a real nice-sized goose egg on her head, right above her temple.  it was absolutely disgusting looking when it happened but we put some ice on it and now it's looking much healthier.  it was rather traumatizing. 

tonight i'm volunteering some time watching a few extra kids (4) for the evening.  (can you spot all 9 kids in the photo above?)  they're good sweet kids, so it's nice.  it looks heartwarming to see my living room full of kids too... :)  it makes me smile.  we've got my 12 year old, a 7 year old, two 6 year olds, two 4 year olds, my 2 year old, my 1 year old, and then a 10 month old (almost 11) = 6 girls and 3 boys.




i have thought of about 4 posts that i should blog about, but didn't write them down or anything, so the ideas are lost and gone now...  i hope you had a wonderful day!

Try to remember, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

No comments: