"No one realizes how beautiful it is to travel until he comes home and rests his head on his old, familiar pillow." ~Lin Yutang

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

7/27

We had a great and productive day today.  We started building the fence barrier between the front and back yard for mackintosh.  
Last week I planted tomatoes.  This week I bought a grown one just in case the little ones didn't grow fast enough.
I also planted flowers in all the pots.  Otterpop took half of them out of the yard until the fence is up.  
The kids are attending another vacation bible school this week.  That will leave me and turbo by ourselves (unless Wolfie is home from work) every day this week from 1-4!  
Otterpop also got this crazy idea to paint our nails today...  That was fun!
I hope you have a nice week.

No comments: