"No one realizes how beautiful it is to travel until he comes home and rests his head on his old, familiar pillow." ~Lin Yutang

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

7/18

On Friday -yesterday- we went to drop Jones off for the weekend at gramma and grandfather's house.  We were supposed to hang out with uncle and aunt's family but they got overwhelmed with the amount of busy and cancelled.  It worked out for everyone.  Great-granny also had exciting plans that didn't pan out so she was delighted to join us for our plan b!
Binkles, boo, turbo & I have a spa day with the Girl Scout troop this evening.  I'm not sure what it all will entail, but I think it's nails and making hair clips along with pizza and social hour.  None of the Girl Scouts have gotten to meet the little one, so I'm hoping a lot of girls show up.
Nana just called earlier and asked for the other kids to spend the night at her house.  
Wolfie took work off yesterday and today for the motorcycle class that we bought her for her birthday.  Otterpop and mr James got her a street bike to ride around.  I'm pretty nervous about that as I'm nervous with her driving just cars and pickups...  I hope she stays alive!!!!  It's a great class though.  She said she knew it all already and was very sore from riding all morning this morning.  
I can't think of anything else. 

No comments: