"No one realizes how beautiful it is to travel until he comes home and rests his head on his old, familiar pillow." ~Lin Yutang

Saturday, April 18, 2015

38 weeks

I'm down to the last month!  The past few weeks have sucked, being really pretty sick.  But today I'm finally starting to feel like I'm starting to get better.  I'd like to ask for prayers of continued increase in physical health.  I will need full recovery in my health to accomplish this baby's birth in the best way.  (For instance, me being able to breathe without having to cough would be ideal!)
Also, I'd like to be well so that I can get maternity photos taken of me as a pretty mama... Not a looking-like-she's-gonna-die mama.  That's vain, I realize.  But I love my maternity pix of me and buttercup!  I think it's sweet to have good memories of pregnancy captured! 
Like these:  

 

No comments: