"No one realizes how beautiful it is to travel until he comes home and rests his head on his old, familiar pillow." ~Lin Yutang

Sunday, April 12, 2015

37 weeks

My abs (yes, there definitely is muscle in that large bump!) feel as if I've been on a crunchy/sit-up marathon for three days straight!!!!!  I hope I have a six-pack after turbo comes out!  Hahahahahshaha!
I've been sick since Tuesday and coughing my shrunken little lungs out since, along with a high, miserable fever for tues-thurs.  the cough attacks have been a work out on my stomach muscles!  Last night I finally thought of using deep blue on them and ohhhhhhhhhh... It felt sooooooooo good!
Here's the other thing I've never experienced, that I'm experiencing with this cold:  I am so completely congested, that I have zero sense of smell.  No big deal, until dinner time and I can't taste ANYTHING!!!!!!  Seriously, I can't even taste candy (I tried).  Coffee either.  
I ordered my birth oils to help with delivery, postpartum, and baby.  They came and I was excited to smell the new oils.... And nothing.  The black pepper didn't even budge it's way through.  Crazy, I know.  I wonder if I'll loose weight this week because honestly eating isn't very enjoyable without taste!!!
This belly pic is me today (Sunday).  Have a great week!

No comments: