"No one realizes how beautiful it is to travel until he comes home and rests his head on his old, familiar pillow." ~Lin Yutang

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

back to church

we went to church on sunday for the first time in months.  and yes, you heard me right.  and yes, i really meant months.  and yes, it was on purpose (jan and feb at least were.  we probably could've made a service in march, but we waited.)
we had an AMAZING message on sunday.  it was just so true and convicting and real.  i like real.  i wish i could link the message to this blog, just to back up my words, but that would be a little too revealing for my anonymous taste.  anyway, i'm going to jot down some notes in blog form but they probably won't make the a-list for reading. 
i want to encourage you all to dig into His word.  bow down in prayer.  humble yourself.  bless others in His will and be giving.  serve.  love.

Try to remember, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I think I can remember that one.