"No one realizes how beautiful it is to travel until he comes home and rests his head on his old, familiar pillow." ~Lin Yutang

Saturday, November 9, 2013

"are you done yet?"

what kind of question is this?  who is ever really "done"???  what is "done" even mean?! 

I mean... having kids...  right?!  'cause that's what everyone always wants to know. 

why?  why does everyone want to know that? 

but anyway, I found a new answer.  I've decided to answer with, "why don't you ask me in another 18 years and then i'd be a little better suited to answer that..."  of course, i'm still fairly young... but I think 18 years would be a fairly sufficient time to figure out the answer to such a question.  plus, if I keep answering with that... then 18 years keeps pushing itself out further and further...  right?! 

"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." 1 Cor. 10:31

No comments: