"No one realizes how beautiful it is to travel until he comes home and rests his head on his old, familiar pillow." ~Lin Yutang

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

what is "real"?

I am thankful for my sweet daughter who turns 15 today.  she's a gem.  :)

lots of her friends ask if i'm her "real" mom.  it used to offend me.  now i'm just thankful that they don't ask if i'm her "fake" mom.  that would really be a bummer. 

i'm glad to have a pulse, and brain waves, and a working respiratory system.  i'm also glad that wolfie also has a pulse, brain waves, and breath in her lungs...  it doesn't matter how we ended up with eachother, but I sure am glad we did.  it's been a rough last few years, but i'm still thankful for your life! 

thanks for the past FIFTEEN years, wolfie.  I know I wasn't around you for all of them, but for the 12 that I have...  thanks!  it's been real. 

"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." 1 Cor. 10:31

No comments: