"No one realizes how beautiful it is to travel until he comes home and rests his head on his old, familiar pillow." ~Lin Yutang

Monday, July 22, 2013

vacation bible school

this week started our home church's vbs.  it's a midieval .slash. king/knight/royalty theme and i'll tell you my boy, jones, LOVES IT!  he doesn't love everything, but the look on his face when he walked in the foyer and saw the castle was absolutely priceless. 
anyway, we'll see how the rest of the week pans out.  it looks like we're going to have to miss a whole week of pool days, so that's too bad, but learning about God and His word and His love for us is not too bad. 

"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." 1 Cor. 10:31

2 comments:

Daniel Becker said...

I think you're right!

Anonymous said...

WOW! There were lots of blogs that I'd missed. I guess I always got the reminder that you'd written something from FB before. Lylyly, M