- homemade pizza - using my recipe-finding-place's recipe for the dough and the sauce.
- adobe chicken stew - a recipe i used a lot a few winters ago and forgot to put it back on my menu the next "soup season".
- baked potatoes with steamed broccoli and chili
- hamburger divan skillet - (hamburger cook book pg. 68)
- open-faced hamburger phillies - (hamburger cook book pg. 23) *NEW*
- cheddar busicuit bbq
- Telcia's soup aka African Bean Soup - it's amazing! i wasn't even very hungry when i tried it and i STILL loved it. and... it's healthy. (i'll post the recipe she gave me, 'cause i know you're all curious what african bean soup would consist of. you're welcome.)
"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." 1 Cor. 10:31