"No one realizes how beautiful it is to travel until he comes home and rests his head on his old, familiar pillow." ~Lin Yutang

Sunday, April 1, 2012

random favorites

so, when she came out bald, it really threw me off.  she looked a lot different than i pictured her.  i called it a "weird look", but it has grown on me.  she's ADORABLE!  really...  so, to prove it, here are some favorite pictures from the past weekish:



















i'll add some more -maybe tomorrow- because i think this has plenty!!!!

Try to remember, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." 

2 comments:

troybee said...

Awesome! Thanks for posting!

Amy @ Kitchen and Kids said...

She is beautiful. How are things going for you? I am trying to get a post up on kitchenandkids.com introducing my little man. Hopefully by the end of the week I will have something up, after all he will be 1 month old tomorrow.