"No one realizes how beautiful it is to travel until he comes home and rests his head on his old, familiar pillow." ~Lin Yutang

Saturday, August 27, 2011

pizzle sticks

today we might head to lowe's to build a quick and fun project with some of the kids.  twice a month they have a free wood project for kids ages 5-12.  today it's a little locker. 
adejay has been drawing lots of pictures lately.  she asked me if she could publish them to the web.  we brainstormed for a bit on how she could do that safely... and then i thought i could have a adejay art day of the week, yay?!  so, perhaps you, my lovely reader, can see her beautiful art work once a week.  that would be fun.  she wants them for the world to see.  and, as i check my stats, i see that you, my lovely reader, come from all around the world.  and my most popular blog is viewed at least half-a-century of times every week BECAUSE of one of the photos in it.
so... on that note.  get ready!
and keep reading.  because wow!  i'm such a great blog aren't i?!

Try to remember, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." 

No comments: