"No one realizes how beautiful it is to travel until he comes home and rests his head on his old, familiar pillow." ~Lin Yutang

Thursday, August 25, 2011

lame blogging since the break

i have been on a real lull with my blogging lately.  in a recent post, i explained that we were going on a little vacation and would be breaking for that.  well, we're back now (got back last friday), but we've been gearing up for school to start next week and have been souring our house because we've had such a 'lax summer. 
so, that's my excuse, not that i need one.
another excuse, not that i need two, is that i've been nurturing my baby in uterus quite a bit more than my computer time.  yes, that means that i'm pregnant.
:D
baby 6 is due around the middle of march in 2012. 
God has given us another little one.  He is good and His blessings never cease to amaze me.  He is faithful and i am so thankful for that!
jones, aleemay, and i think that it'll be a boy.  boo wants a girl.  the rest are undecided that i know of.  that's kinda a fun game that we haven't participated much in previously.  we have a great pattern going though (girl, boy -miscarried, girl, boy, girl, boy) so you can't ignore that fact...

anyway, i have several food posts piling up, because that seems to be what i think about most.  :)  you can skip on over to a new blog i created with my gramma's handwritten recipes if you wish.  she was an amazing baker and cook too! 


Try to remember, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." 

2 comments:

Liz said...

I've been wondering if it became "for sure". :D I'm stoked for you guys! And, I think I'll hope for a boy. Even things up a bit! But, your girls are pretty darn cute, so, either way, it's a win!

Shanna said...

Oh my! Where have I been? Congratulations!!!