- bbq ribs (but not really barbecued... just with bbq sauce), rice, and garlicky corn.
- chicken sandwiches with ham/swiss/and pineapple slices. on a bun with bbq sauce.
- slow cooker coconut chicken curry over steamed rice.
- grilled hamburgers with tator tots and corn on the cob.
- roasted chicken with mashed potatoes and green beans.
- grilled baked potatoes with crock pot chili, zucchini cornbread (because we have some zucchini to use up), and broccoli.
- pan fried pork chops with twice baked potatoes and creamed green beans.
Try to remember, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."