"No one realizes how beautiful it is to travel until he comes home and rests his head on his old, familiar pillow." ~Lin Yutang

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Interesting

I learned that when your face is tense, your cervix is tense.  That is, if you indeed have a cervix.
Today at the grocery store, I was tense.  I remembered what I had learned and purposely relaxed my facial muscles.  I could FEEL the muscles at the bottom of my uterus relax!  I could FEEL my cervix relax!
How cool!  Right?!  Good to know since I know that I show tension in my face first.  

Here are s few precious ones that I got to hang out with today:
Today was our first of just four days that all the kids have off together for spring break.
Binkles and Danke made dinner tonight for me.  What a blessing!  I love my kids!!!!! 



No comments: