"No one realizes how beautiful it is to travel until he comes home and rests his head on his old, familiar pillow." ~Lin Yutang

Monday, March 9, 2015

32 week appointment story

The nurse was teaching a new nurse her job.  She started by telling her to feel around for the baby's position.  Turbo always has that big head or butt up and visible with the eye, so I was easy.  
She told her at 32 weeks sometimes it's hard to tell the butt from the head, but when I felt, it was a very obvious head and she agreed.  
She was explaining that it helps to find the position, do you know where to start listening.  For example, you wouldn't want to start down near the bottom of the belly at this late in the game...
So then she had one hand on the side of my abdomen and the other with the Doppler hearing the heartbeat.  Turbo rounded off and gave one of his doozy kicks right to her idle hand.  She just about jumped out of her shoes as she exclaimed, "I don't think I've ever been kicked so hard!"  
After they left the room you could hear them laughing about how funny my son was.  😂😂😂
I love that he already has a personality.  

No comments: