"No one realizes how beautiful it is to travel until he comes home and rests his head on his old, familiar pillow." ~Lin Yutang

Monday, October 14, 2013

a guy named james

I started a beth moore bible study last month.  I was so excited that it was going to be on james, my favorite book of the bible.  so far it's pretty amazing too.  ms. beth doesn't disappoint. 
what I expected was to dig through the short 5 chapter book of james.  what I didn't expect was to get so up close and personal with the author... a guy named james.  what I expected was a lot of homework.  what I didn't expect was to write the book out by hand. 
i'm only 3 weeks into the study, but i'm so looking forward to the next 14 weeks.  we're doubling out the lessons so that we have more time as a group to discuss and pray.  I love that.

maybe it's time for you to read the book of james.  why don't you?!  do it.

"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." 1 Cor. 10:31

No comments: