"No one realizes how beautiful it is to travel until he comes home and rests his head on his old, familiar pillow." ~Lin Yutang

Friday, September 27, 2013

20202

that's how many pageviews I had when I opened up BlogSpot to post.  too bad today's not feb. 2, 2002 or something fun like that to go along with it.
so the dreaded happened today.
I locked the keys in the car with 2 kids in carseats.
yes I did.

"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." 1 Cor. 10:31

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Granny had told me about this! How dreadful! It sure is a good thing that it wasn't 100 degrees outside! Lylyly, M

Daniel Becker said...

So, did you ever get the doors unlocked?

MamaT said...

no. the kids fell asleep and stopped trying to help so after an hour I just gave up and walked home.

Nicnic said...

oh my goodness! I want to hear this WHOLE story!