"No one realizes how beautiful it is to travel until he comes home and rests his head on his old, familiar pillow." ~Lin Yutang

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Saeed

there's this American pastor tats one over to Iran to visit family and been arrested for being a Christian.  that's the sort of the story. 

I was in the car and the local radio station was talking about him (Saeed).  I started explaining to my 3 youngest children what was going on with him and his condition and such.  I was telling them that we need to pray not only for him, but those that he has influence on.
in explanation I enforced that he was a father and has a couple of children back here waiting and hoping for their father to come home.
boo exclaimed, "wait... you mean he's a dad?!  why doesn't he use is muscles???

I love the innocence of youth.  I love them!!!

interesting dialogue following...  I love that kids think that dads can do ANYTHING!!!

"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." 1 Cor. 10:31

No comments: