"No one realizes how beautiful it is to travel until he comes home and rests his head on his old, familiar pillow." ~Lin Yutang

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Junkie

I wonder if I could ever be an excercise junkie...
I was invited to a twice/week excercise class.  Monday is a boot camp class workout.  Wednesday is a Zumba class.  Once/month on Wednesday, they do Sentura.  Turbo likes loud booming workout music... it lulls him to sleep.  
Binkles started cross country this week.  It's Tuesday/Thursday.  I decided that I'd try to join the running club and train with them.  It's a good back workout to run with a babe strapped to your front!
Monday is my favorite of all the exercise days.  So much that I told star boy's kindergarten teacher I can only volunteer once/month in his class because it cuts into the boot camp class and I can't do both.
I love having sore muscles.  I bet I could be an exercise junkie.  Just not at this stage of my life...

No comments: