"No one realizes how beautiful it is to travel until he comes home and rests his head on his old, familiar pillow." ~Lin Yutang

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

monday menu #48 in 2012

i'm pretending that it's monday, and that i've done week 13/14 (can't remember where i left off)-47 and that i'm right on track for weekly menus in 2012...  just go along with me, it'll be fun...

this week has a few new recipes too.  (i told you it'd be fun.)
truth is, it's just been a while.  too long.  my kids need to eat.  i HATE waiting 'till 4 too start looking for "what's for dinner"!!!  this has gone on long enough. 
so, along with menu planning, i'm also re-organizing and de-cluttering, and cleaning.  in other words, i'm resuming my possition as mom in the rehself household. 


Try to remember, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds good to me!

Sky said...

I am So Bad at meal planning! It's something I truly struggle to wrap my brain around. Plus, I just get tired of eating my own cooking!

I bought a first edition(so 1950ish) of Betty Crocker's cookbook, it's one of the best things ever! Not only does it have recipes and meal planning guides but it also gives you life instruction! And I still don't have every meal planned everyday! I am one of those people who enjoy seeing others post pictures of food and the recipes used. It helps the old brain!