"No one realizes how beautiful it is to travel until he comes home and rests his head on his old, familiar pillow." ~Lin Yutang

Sunday, March 15, 2015

3/15

Today was the day, 3 years ago, that princess buttercup was due to arrive.  She came later.  I'm glad she came.  She's such a delightful daughter.  I do love her.  
That's what she says, "mom, (or dad, or whoever) I DO love you."  It's heartwarming.
Today I'm not having a baby either.  I am making a yummy treat!  
The treat is called, "to die for thin mint brownies".  It's brownies with thin mints crushed up into the batter, with a think mint icing, and then melted chocolate for the top layer and Andes mint-chips sprinkled over the top.
I got mint chocolate ice cream too.  
I might just be having a moment...  It's going to be a tasty moment with a painful aftermath.  Maybe I'll just be the baker.  

No comments: